This is a great holiday dinner to make for relatives and other loved ones. This recipe comes from my fiance’s mom, who got it from someone else (I apologize I do not know the exact source).
- 5 lbs. ground beef
- 1.5 onions, grated (we used a food processor)
- 1.5 bunches chopped parsley (we used a food processor with that too)
- 1 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 large container Ricotta cheese (we used a 2 lb. container)
- Mix all ingredients together very well.
- Form large meatballs, about two inches in diameter. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with cooking oil. Arrange the meatballs about 1-2 inches apart. Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce or other sauce of your choice, sprinkled with Parmesan and fresh parsley on top.