Nectarines, peaches, apricots…use whatever you like in here. I was already making BBQ chicken with nectarine-basil couscous, so I added a side salad!
- 1 small head of Boston lettuce, washed, dried, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 nectarine, cut into chunks
- 2 T chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 3 radishes, cut into thin coins
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into thin coins
- 2 T slivered almonds
- 2 T chopped sweet onion
Combine all ingredients in a salad bowl. Serve with your favorite light summery dressing. I used an avocado-cilantro one.