This chimichurri sauce goes great with skirt steak!
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T fresh oregano leaves, chopped (You can use 2 tsp dried oregano)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red (or white) wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well!
How to prepare skirt steak in a cast iron skillet:
Pour olive oil in the cast iron skillet and heat to medium-high. Marinate the steaks with salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and Worcestershire sauce. Place the steaks in the skillet and turn once, cooking 4-5 minutes per side or until it is cooked enough.