Thanksgiving is two weeks away. What is happening! Here is a new take on my breakfast oatmeal bowl that I tried yesterday. It’s perfect for an autumn morning breakfast:
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 Pink Lady apple, chopped
- A dash of cinnamon
- A dash of nutmeg
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T dried cranberries
- 1 T slivered almonds
- Combine the oatmeal and 3/4 cup water in a bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Let sit in the microwave for a minute or two to soften the apple chunks a bit.