The pork tenderloin was on sale at Publix, so I picked up a couple and found this delicious recipe at Epicurious. The rosemary rub smells delicious while baking in the oven.
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed (I used about 3 tsp minced garlic)
- 4 tsp chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- One 2 1/2 pound boneless pork loin, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray Pam in a baking dish and place the pork on it, fat side down.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl and rub all over pork.
- Roast pork for 50 minutes.