This is a fast pasta dish that comes together in 15 minutes (if you roast the mushrooms the night before).
- 8 ounces (1 box) Buitoni fettucini pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
- Dried parsley
- 1 box baby bella mushrooms
For the mushrooms:
- Toss the mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper and roast at 400F for 30 minutes. Set aside.
For the pasta:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet to medium and add olive oil, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and dried parsley. Saute for a few minutes, until garlic is fragrant.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the olive oil sauce, cooking water, and roasted mushrooms.