We like to eat this salad at family dinners. It’s delicious with Makoto ginger dressing.
- 1 box mixed lettuce greens (arugula is a nice addition too)
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 box baby tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 2 T slivered almonds
Note: If I don’t have pears available, I use 2 T dried cranberries for a touch of sweetness.