I found this recipe on Simply Recipes. I’ve only made Swiss chard once before, when I tried out Blue Apron for several weeks. It’s very hearty!
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems and leaves chopped into 1-inch chunks, divided
- 1 T olive oil
- A dash of red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Add the olive oil and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard stems and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add the leaves and cook for 3 more minutes, or until leaves have slightly wilted.